Blacksmiths Beachside Holiday Park
Arrival Time: 14:00 | Departure Time: 10:00
7 Days: 8.30am - 6.00pmOne night on a Saturday cannot be accepted. Two Night Minimum, either Friday + Saturday, or Saturday + Sunday.
Point of difference
In the heart of Lake Macquarie's coastal paradise you will find Blacksmiths Beachside Holiday Park.
If you love the beach then we are your ideal holiday choice. Our park is only a short walk away from one of the finest beaches in New South Wales.
Being just 100 metres from a patrolled beach and a short walk to Swansea Channel, Blacksmiths Beachside Holiday Park is your ideal holiday choice!
We have a lot to offer with cabin accommodation, ensuite, powered and un-powered sites, a children's playground, resort-style swimming pool, tennis courts, camp kitchen with outdoor eating area and BBQ areas throughout the park.
There is something here for everyone!
2017 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award
- Air Conditioned
- Communal TV
- Internet Access
- No Pets
- Park Ensuites
- Reverse Cycle Airconditioning
- Disabled Access
- Iron/ Ironing Board
- Non Smoking Indoors
- Self contained
- Communal Kitchen
- Linen Provided
- Off Street Parking/Garage Available
- Private Television
- Swimming Pool
Standard Policy (for bookings outside December/January school holidays Easter and October long weekend)
• More than 30 days' notice: Deposits will be refunded less a $30 administration fee
• Less than 30 days' notice: Deposits are non-refundable
• No refunds or credits will be provided for early departure
Peak Season Policy (for bookings in December/January school holidays Easter and October long weekend)
If full payment is not received by the payment dates below booking will be cancelled and deposit refunded less a $30 administration fee.
• December/January school holiday bookings - payment due by 30 November
• Easter bookings - payment due by 28 February
• October long weekend bookings - payment due by 31 August
Once payment cut off dates have passed the only valid bookings are those that are paid in full. The following cancellation policy applies to valid fully paid bookings:
• A full refund (less a $30 administration fee) will only be provided if the site/cabin can be rebooked for the full original booking period.
• For any part of the booking that cannot be rebooked 50% of the fees for the unbooked period will be forfeited.
• Refunds will not be provided until after the peak period has concluded
No refunds or credits will be provided for early departure.