Skateparks in Lake Macquarie
The premier facility is Swansea Skate Park, opened in 2011. The southern end of the skate park is for inexperienced riders while the northern end of the park is more challenging, and features a 1.5m open bowl that leads back into the central skate area. It also features street elements such as stairs, rails, and ledges.
Skate Park Locations:
- Chapman Oval/Burragallana Reserve, Channel Street Swansea
- Cnr Bay and Quigley Roads, Bolton Point
- Bonnells Bay Community Centre, Fishery Point Road, Bonnells Bay
- Wilkinson Park , Myall Road, Cardiff
- Thomas Halton Park , Macquarie Drive, Croudace Bay
- Kevin Evans Oval, Appletree Road, Holmesville
- Rathmines Park , Stilling Street, Rathmines
- Lake Macquarie PCYC, Lake Street, Windale
- Community Hall Reserve, Wyee Road, Wyee.