Lake Macquarie Variety Playground
Point of difference
The Lake Macquarie Variety Playground is located in Speers Point Park. At just under 2 hectares, it provides a fun and friendly play area for all ages and abilities. In 2011, the Playground was awarded 'Best Play Space in Australia'.
DetailsPlay equipment includes:
- A giant 9 metre spiral slide
- Climbing structures, including a 12-metre high climbing tower and climbing nets
- Double flying fox
- Spinning equipment
- A maze
- A range of swings
- A bike circuit with two intersecting tracks
- Wheelchair accessible play boat
- Music play elements
- Accessible water play
- A performance stage and mini 'amphitheatre'
- A quiet zone retreat specifically designed to allow children to have some time out
Amenities, picnic and BBQ facilities are located adjacent, as is Sals by the Lake Cafe.
No comments have been added yet. Be the first to add your review!